About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Another work day in Colfax

(3/8)..We mostly stayed home today. I got into some old receipts I found from 2002 and on.  Decided I could get rid of lots of these so I did.  Found all kinds of things in old purses etc. 
Got a call from realtor who said things are moving on the house.  Scary..they are still looking at the close next week..so we'll see.  Ken worked outside, got the oil changed in the 97 Ford and then worked on getting some of the pest work back together.  It was a beautiful day, a little cold but sunny.  He got the gutter up above the screened in deck. Looks good.  Had a dinner of left over stew..yummy.  


3/9...Today is Eric and Christina's tenth wedding anniversary!  Hard to believe it's been that long.  The boys are coming tomorrow and so are Russell's kids.  Hard to think this may be the last time at this house..Racing on Sunday!  Heidi, Russell's tattoo artist designed the logo for the "Crank it up" team.  Cool, except I don't like skulls..Looks like Crank it up is getting quite a following!  Painting the eaves today on my schedule.  

No comments:

Post a Comment