About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Headed over the hill ...

Spent the day cooking for today..and found my cooking sure doesn't measure up to my mom's..should have paid more attention as a kid to her making fried chicken.  Ken worked in the bathroom and then moved vehicles, as we have the new propane company coming Tuesday morning. 

Schnitzel didn't turn out too bad though..I think the key is oil, lots of it, and I just can't bring myself to cook that way anymore..so..we'll see what happens at Ninny's..hahah

Seems like no matter what my mom cooked it was always delicious.  I remember every Sunday when we lived in Florida, we'd have fried chicken or schnitzel, mashed potatoes and some kind of vegetable.  Then daddy would go to work at a nursing home.  He was still in the Air Force but worked weekends at a nursing home. 

Anyway, up early and headed out to Linda's house today.  


Grandsons Jacob and Aaron played tournament games yesterday.  Aaron in Rocklin and Jacob in San Rafael..Champs all the way around..
Aaron and team..Aaron second from the right top row

Jacob...second from the right top row..


And of course gotta have an Owen pic..and his crazy daddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment