About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Curtains for the guest room...and Ken is in CA helping Eric with a patio...

Well, I'll try again in the am when sun not so high..
The print of the curtains..the light blue matches the wall exactly :)
April 25th...Ken got up about 0330 this am and got ready to head to Eric's house in Cool, CA to help him work on a patio they're doing.  I decided to stay home (all by myself)..and get the curtains done for the guest room and then see if there's anything else I can do before I head to CA on Saturday. I should be a big girl now but I still don't think I like being alone at night..big chicken..

I did get the curtains done and they look pretty good.  I bought room darkening blinds so Ken will get those up and all should be good.  Hopefully next week he can finish the floor in there.  

I made great northern beans from scratch today in the crock pot and not bad!  

Not much to write for today...Bryan turns 40 tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment