About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Another humid day in Cornersville TN

September 5th...Cornersville, TN.. Got up about 0700...seems to be our thing lately..It was already very humid and muggy outside!  After playing on the computer awhile, decided it was time to clean house again...This is such a beautiful place, it doesn't take much as I kinda clean as I go.  We stayed home today, as tomorrow we are headed for Nashville!  

I am going to see my cousin, Melody and her hubby Harold who I haven't seen in 42 years.  I was 14 and in love with Ken at the time (well, I still am)..We left CA and traveled to Ar and then to Missouri to see Uncle Lewis and family and that's the last time I got to see Melody.  We all ended up at Uncle Lester's house in Ks..so not sure if we left from Ar then or from Mo.  either way whenever I could spend time with my cousins it was wonderful! We usually go to see them every year at my Grandma's house in Ar.. special times.! Anyway, Melody is flying in from a vacation in Hawaii so we will meet in Nashville, at the Loveless Cafe!  I've been about 3 times but Ken hasn't ever been...yummmy!!! 

We have a hotel reservation in Nashville tomorrow night at the Maxwell House Millenium Hotel..they have a shuttle to downtown, so hoping we can spend a little time (and money) at the downtown area with the clubs!  Be back here on friday..

As i'm writing this there is a beautiful thunder and lightning show going on outside! We went out for a bit, but the wind and rain were getting us under the porch! 

We had a great dinner of portabella mushrooms, Ken's was on a thin bun like a hamburger...looked yummy! I added onions and tomatoes to mine (no bun)..yummy..then we had a nice salad and some mixed beans...very nice!  Can't wait till tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment