About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Good bye Jayco..Hello Sundace Ultra Lite!

Let's start with today because today was awesome!

For the last month or so Ken has been talking about getting a new trailer. We have the Jayco which works fine for us.  It's a 2015 that we bought brand new. The counter top space sucks and the making the bed sucks because it's in the corner.  When I'm 80 it'll  be a problem  but now it's ok. Anyway, it's been brought up a lot. The Jayco is paid for..no payments. So....

There has been an RV show going on at Reno Events Center..so why not go look? Right? We had nothing else we wanted to do today! 

We looked at a couple that I have to admit I liked. One had the outdoor kitchen, but you had  a bed  you had to put down every day...nope.. But then I walked into this one! 
Our new 22 foot Sundace Lite!! 

OMG..and I was trying to be the tough one..nope we're not buying today..nope don't like the bed..nope the bathroom isn't good..nope it's too big..nope! Well, this one stole my heart!! 


We looked at some smaller ones inside..nothing matched this one!! Ken wanted 20 feet this one is 22 feet(he  said..well that's not a deal killer ) what  happened to my husband!! ..we didn't want slide out..this has one on the dinette so weight wasn't bad..the overall weight is lighter than our Jayco..how do you beat that!!
Ken checking out the information

Ok... a walkaround bed!



That Kitchen sold me!!! The countertop is amazing

So here we go! This will probably be our last new trailer..but what a trailer!  They took the Jayco sight unseen..and that gave us a good down payment. We'll take it Thursday  when we pick up the new one!! I'm so excited!!! So is Ken, but in a guy way! 

Can't wait until Thursday to pick it up! 

The last couple of days we've been at home.. We did get Jacob's mailing address so I'm sending 3 a day as I know he's getting tons of letters!  I made reservations for his graduation in Great Lakes :) He got to call home today and Russell said he's doing awesome! He's a squad leader!  Today I  found out that our nephew Jesse wants to attend even though we can't attend the actual graduation...how awesome is that!

Seth got his first tattoo, thinking it won't be his last :0 He's doing well waiting for school to start. The Marines are keeping him busy :)

Life is moving on It's way too quickly in my opinion.. Happy hour happened with  me and hubby... he's gone to bed as last night he was up until 0230..I was befoe 0100.. A good time was had by all over at Karen's house.

Good night Everyone!


14 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting! Looks like lots of counter space to me and a REAL oven. How cool is that? Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy! I cannot believe the length of counter space for such a small unit! Something the Jayco doesn't have! Yes I'm glad there's an oven as I do use it for sure! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!!

      Delete
  2. Nice looking Trailer that will help you enjoy traveling more. Congratulations.
    Be Safe and Enjoy the new abode.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rick..I know can't wait to get it on the road!!

      Delete
  3. That is a LOT of counter space. Good for you folks. I'm sure you will enjoy it very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes going from practically no counter space to this is amazing! Can't wait to get going!!

      Delete
  4. It is beautiful and the kitchen counter space, wow! Congratulations guys! So happy for you both. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm in love with it and can't wait to pick it up Thursday! We are so happy!! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I love your new trailer too! Congratulations! I can feel your excitement and sometimes it's aok when our hubbies are flexible from what they think they want or don't want. :) Great counter space, can't compare it to your Jayco since I never did see inside it but I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patsy! I am glad he flexed on the length made all the difference for what we ended up with!! I'll take pics of the Jayco so you can see inside. :) Can't wait to get going!!

      Delete
  6. Wow! Nice looking rig. I'm sure you guys will have many years of enjoyment out of it. And hey.....it's only money. Enjoy it!
    A Marine with a tattoo?? I never heard of that before! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dave! We are so excited..Yeah I figure it won't be his last tattoo. Know for a while it was pretty addicting for our Marine son. His are all patriotic :)

      Delete
  7. I miss one day of reading your blog and the world as you know it changed. Deb mentioned you two got a new vacation home yesterday while we were moving. So happy for you and can't wait either. So exciting! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. click reference go to my site look at this website read he said read here

    ReplyDelete