About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday Morning...

I had to stop and take this picture on our road..Looking towards
town..just beautiful!
Well, Blogger has a mind of it's own..so this pic is  here..
Love the grin on Aaron's face reminds me of his daddy..
I see trouble..
Well, it's Saturday morning in Yerington.  Woke up early to watch the cooking shows on the Food Network.  So here I am enjoying my favorite, The Pioneer Woman.  Looking forward to stopping by Pawhuska, OK on the way home from Don's place.  I know, the little things that excite me...hahaha.

Spent yesterday working on Bryan's taxes.  Nothing changes much on their taxes (except they don't get the child tax credit since Adam's 17)..so I give it a shot every year and if they don't like the end result they can always take it somewhere.  

Ken worked on the cabover the other day..and we ended up ordering a new water pump.  Once it's here we'll head towards TN.  He spent most of the day yesterday doing stuff to get ready for the trip. 

Not too much else going on here. 

Adam got a job at American River Pizza in Cool and yesterday afternoon was his first evening.  Haven't heard how it went but hopefully good..he seemed pretty excited.  


Aaron's Championship Picture from last weekend...

Aaron in the front row middle


Seth burned his leg pretty bad  when he was in
Southern CA a few weeks ago..he'd been to the
Dr but Eric took him back as it wasn't healing.
This is a pic of him at the wound care clinic.
Christina just sent a pic of it..but I don't think
I'll post it..poor guy.


 Sounds like a busy time of year for Seth and Mason and family..Baseball starts today! Seth has a game and Mason starts practice on Monday...oh to be young again...hahah

0730...23 degrees with a high of 41...




No comments:

Post a Comment