About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Problems with the slide on the 23 footer...home in Yerington now!

Our load going home to Yerington....
My chandelier I wish I could use...Hector gave me this years ago...
Love this!
May 1st...ahhhhhh...can't believe it's May 1st...gonna be Christmas before we know it!  Got up this morning and took our time and got ready to leave...well the slide on the 23 footer wouldn't work...would go out but not in...so Ken had to get under it and use some tools and inch it in..finally...so next time we get it out should be here in Yerington, where it will stay as a guest house for visitors!...  

Went to town, had a nice Chinese lunch, got our drugs and Ken went to Walmart, and we headed home...about 3 hours and 15 minutes...love it!!!

Posting a pic to see if Cheryl wants this chandelier...Hector gave it to me, probably from the late 1800's or early 1900's...love it,  but don't  think I have a place here for it...we used it at the Rockwell house for many years...we actually left it there and told them if they ever got rid of it we would like to have it...and the wife, Shirley, brought it to me at the service center when I was working...would love to see them have it and love it as much as we did...but if not..we'll find something else for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment