About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Just getting a few things done at home....Boomtown tomorrow!

Stayed home Tuesday and just worked around the house...I cleaned the cabover so it's ready to go again and Ken made a spot for the Jayco in a different area of the property.  We want to buy (or make) a cover for the trailer and the cabover, but pricing on internet they are expensive so he may be building  it himself.  

Today Ken went to the dump with garbage cans and I painted the threshold of the back door.  One of those things that got missed when we painted the house and today was the day to take care of that..looks much better!  

Because our medical expenses are the one thing we can deduct (except for the 1st 10% of your income....Thanks Obama)...I made a folder for receipts and monthly expenses..something I've wanted to do for awhile, so that when I'm getting taxes ready I don't have to take days to figure it out.  So I'm happy with my folder..

Monthly we get flyers from Boomtown with really cheap room and food rates... they always put us in the North Tower which has awesome rooms.  So we are taking tomorrow and spending the night at Boomtown..they have the buffet for $3.99 a person..can't beat that.  Friday we'll stop at Winco in Reno on the way home and do some grocery shopping.  

May is going to be a busy month, Adam's birthday party on the 9th..Mothers Day the 10th and then I'm gone with Grandma to Chelsea's graduation from the 18th till the 24th..that month will be done before you know it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment