About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The new truck is in the garage...

Yesterday I went to town to do a little grocery shopping...was going to take my car but gee it was pinned in so I drove our new truck...gosh I love that thing...Got back and Ken had moved stuff out of the garage and made room for the truck...so later in the afternoon he pulled it in..we've decided that we pretty much want to keep it for vacations and trips over the hill as needed.  

We pulled the Jeep (which is Russell's now) out to the basketball area and eventually Ken will build a cover for it...

Not too much else for the day...but it sure went fast!  Days are cooler and we like it that way!

Happy Birthday to my best friend and sister in law!  Love u Diane Fisher!! Happy 60th!!


No comments:

Post a Comment