About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Awww...can't believe it's Tuesday already!

Sunday..Such a beautiful day here, so Ken got a case of spring fever and was outside most of the day..yard certainly looks much better!  We sat on the porch swing in the evening, because it was so nice out!  With it being the first day of daylight saving time needless to say we didn't eat till much later than we should have!  

I finished up Bryan's taxes and got them ready to mail on Monday.  

We decided to make homemade pizza for dinner and it was yummy!  
Ken found a brand new cozy that Cheryl made out in the 5th  wheel

Our pizza! Top 2/3's Ken..oysters, olives, mushrooms and
cheese of course...Mine, bell pepper, mushroom, onion and
spinach...yummy!

Looking down the hallway at the ceiling...Love it!

Monday....Got up and headed for the big town of Yerington to mail the taxes and stopped at Scolaris for a few groceries..back home and on the internet to see about making some reservations for the June trip with Adam and Diane.  Ken worked some on the roof and the hallway..

Tuesday...Ken worked on the hallway and it looks awesome!  He got the wall panelling up, so now we'll head for Carson City tomorrow to see about picking up some trim.  I need to paint the trim and doors but I'm waiting until he's done with his part.  We still need to do the trim, tin and floor..but it's coming together nicely!  I love it!! 
The old and the new

Looking into the 2nd bedroom..The trim around the door will
be white..I think I like the natural look of the border where the ceiling
meets the wall..

The new!  We need to get trim tomorrow..

Pictures just don't do it ....

I actually worked a bit outside this afternoon with the hula hoe and what I did looks much better. I admit I'm not much a yard worker in the summer time because of the lizards and who knows what else. So figure i'll help out when I can ..hahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment