About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Had a great time in Rio Linda! Heading to Winnemucca tomorrow....

Can't believe we're at Tuesday the 27th of May!  Where is the time going??

We hung around the house and got ready to head for Rio Linda on Sunday am.  We left here around 0600...Ken took the truck and camper and I took my car so I could go by Georgetown and pick up Adam.  Adam and Kade, KC's son had been going to Mule Days in Bishop since Adam was 3 and Kade was 4.  Sunday was Kade's 16th birthday and KC planned a little party for him.  So I picked up Adam and we did a little running around and got to Kade's early afternoon.  

Had an incredible bar b q! Nice visiting too.  We spent the night and on Monday morning KC made a killer breakfast and we got ready to go.  Ken headed home and I stopped by Cool, CA for a little visit with Eric and family.  Then I dropped off Adam and home I came!  
KC's Dance Hall..


Some of the awesome bar b q!

Tracy, KC and Ken

Kade (in light blue)...and Adam..in the food line!


Really windy here...but to be expected, it's Nevada!   

Today Ken worked outside for awhile and then came in and hung some of our things in the livingroom...love what's done so far and in my mind I can envision the end result!  It'll take a little time, but that's ok..we've made a huge difference since we've moved into this little place..

Tomorrow we'll head for Winnemucca for a few days..gotta get Ken's prescription and do a little work around the property out there that's for sale..we don't know we do, but we do know we do...

I'll upload a few pics here in a few minutes...gotta find the camera...
Kade, Adam, Riley and Brooke getting grub!


Kade's ice cream cake yummy!

The guys hanging out!

Riley and Brooke...

Kade with his cake!

Our new piece of yard art...KC gave it to us!

This tractor comes from Canada...

One of my favorite pieces we bought this shelf in Bishop several
years ago...

My mirror I bought in TX this trip paid a whopping $8.00..
above is my Christmas present from Adam this year!

Need more stuff but love this picture

This picture is called "The Hero of the storm" as this
Cowboy braves the elements to rescue a baby calf...

No comments:

Post a Comment