About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Back in Georgetown CA

July 18th...Georgetown CA...We spent a couple of days in Winnemucca, Ken,Adam and Me..Yesterday was lab test time for me.  I am really hoping things have improved, as I have been off meat and watching cholesterol laden food for the last 4 months.  I have a dr appt August 1st so we will see.  We went to breakfast at Parker T after the appt.  Adam chose to stay at the trailer so he missed out.  Later in the afternoon, Ken and I went and visited Ron and Deanna, so that was a nice visit...I fixed chicken and rice for Ken and Adam for dinner.  


Got up and got ready this am to head for Gtown..we are pouring concrete this weekend so figured it's time to get back for a few days.  Made a quick stop in Reno to deliver some papers and then had a late lunch at Verdi.  We leave Monday for Dillons Beach for 4 nights, looking forward to the cooler weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment