About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Saturday, June 2nd..Winnemucca..


We're still here at the property and it looks like we won't leave until Monday now. That's ok, it's hot outside and very windy. I spent the day clearing out some stuff I have in the kitchen area of the 5th wheel and putting in some of the better stuff I brought from the Colfax house..I figured no point in waiting till I have a house, because that could still be a ways down the road..


Ken spent time killing the ground squirrels, 5 is the count so far today.  We are having veggie whole wheat pizza and ken is having his whole wheat but with his oysters..should be a good dinner, that with a salad.  The whole wheat crust is a recipe I found on a vegetarian website and it's delicious! 


I wold post pictures but the computer is soooo slow out here, I better wait until we have more service.  


I called an old friend today, Doris Brantley..she fell a few months ago and has moved in with her daughter Frannie in Gold River.  She sounds good and I would love to get together with her sometime.  Time just seems to fly so fast..


Talked to Adam and he wants to know when he gets to come out here..so i told him he could come on the 11th when we're back out for Ken's dr's appt.  


Happy Birthday to my dear Oma...who would have turned 112 today..Love u!!



1 comment:

  1. DO YOU NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE? Contact PCM FINANCE GROUP! for any kind of financial needs! Are you an investor, business minded, worker, student or do you need startup funds? We offer low interest rate (3%) annual, 1 to 25 years duration and easy access of loan funds within 24 to 48 hours. Minimum amount $10,000.00 to $100,000,000.00 maximum (USD, EUR, GBP). E-mail {urgentloan22@gmail.com}We Offer Loan At A Very Low Rate Of 3%. If Interested, Kindly Contact Us Now.email us now reply to email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete