About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Winnemucca

February 6th...Got up to a very cool morning..got the cabover cleaned out, and a few other things done.  Just enjoyed being here. 

February 7th..Dr. appts at 1100 and we had to wonder if we were going to get showers before we had to leave, but it thawed and we did ok...Dr appts went well and we don't have to go back until June so that was good!  WE didn't get into see her till almost 1200 but she is definitely worth the wait. She gave me some great cough syrup as this cough is giving me a headache.  Went to visit our girls at Las Margaritas and then shopping at Walmart as we sure needed groceries.  

Got back, took some cough syrup and that's all she wrote...

February 8th...Well I woke up sicker than i've been in years..so my day was spent sleeping and not getting out of bed.  Ken did his thing out here, and took good care of me!  

February 9th...Woke up feeling better at 0930 or somewhere in that neighborhood...woow....Ken was coughing and sniffling himself all night long, so glad we decided to stay here, as we don't need to pass on these germs to anyone else.  The temps have stayed in the low 30s with a definite wind chill. So it makes it miserable to be outside.  Ken went to town to get our prescriptions and I did a load of laundry at the gas station.  That's about all I could do and came back and laid down a few hours.  I am feeling better, but just not good..

No comments:

Post a Comment