About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Birthday POPO!

February 12th...Today would have been my dad's 94th birthday.  Of course he's been gone 22 years now..sure doesn't seem like it..but I know my sisters and I miss him every day.  With all the things that have happened over the years we always think..."Well Popo would have loved that"..such as graduations, marriages, babies..etc.. he was the most incredible man!  Love u Daddy!! 

We stayed here at the property today and didn't go anywhere.  It was definitely cool, but Ken worked outside most of the day. I still don't feel the greatest, so inside I was.  We did make homemade pizza for dinner and salad so that should be good.  Looks awesome!  I was able to get the flatbed on Craigslist, but no pictures as they wouldn't load.  Ken washed the Chevy and we got a few pictures, but will wait til better service to try and load pictures and then see what happens.  Love that truck, except for the injector issues..done putting money in that truck! 

Eric and Seth went snowboarding today...Eric had Seth that was something that he wanted to do with Seth. Seth called on the way home and said they had an awesome time!! Glad to hear..great pics on fb..so if I can figure a way to import them I will.  Love those boys!


February 11th...decided to ride into town with Ken and go to the dump and Walmart.  Before we left to come back out, we went and visited our Chinese Restaurant which was delicious.  I am waiting to do bad at Parker T's ...but not up to it yet! Made some chicken and rice for dinner for Ken and called it an early night.  

February 10th..not much happened..stayed in bed most of the day..and vegged..be glad when this is over..(being sick)

No comments:

Post a Comment