About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Winco and the day was gone!

My Laundry room with a little decoration


My first shopping trip at Winco in Reno..have to make it worth my while!

Ken got all the posts down, in the burn area...
Got up this am and knew we were heading for Reno to make a trip to Winco to get groceries.  Like starting over we had to get the basics and then the real food..So I had made sandwiches in the am before we left thinking we'd be home by 1300..NOT...ate at Taco Bell about 1400..after visiting RC Willey..headed home, unloaded and Ken finished his project out front and I decided to dress up our laundry room.   Before we knew it it's like 1830...ahahhhh..where does the days go?!  We are soooo happy here, the days are flying!   I took some pictures, but nothing is loading tonight so i'll have to try again tomorrow.  

I am heading to Bryan's tomorrow, gonna spend the night and then pick up Jacob and Aaron on Monday.  Bryan, Cheryl and Adam are coming back with me on Monday to see the place.  Looking forward to it.  Next weekend Ken will come back with me to drop the kids off and spend Easter weekend somewhere...hoping to see Eric and family next weekend too!!  Loving life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment