About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

A beautiful and warm day at Washoe Lake State Park

Monday, May 22nd we left the campground at about 0930 to get the Tundra to the dealership at 1000.  Took longer than normal as they have 7 openings for jobs but the guy told Ken nobody is biting.  I wouldn't think it would be a bad place to work, except being a sales person would suck in my opinion.  

We left there and headed to Tractor Supply.  I had bought a top there, then decided it's just not me..so I took it back.  Then we decided to head for Walmart in Gardnerville instead of shopping in Carson City.  Got our shopping done and then found the post office to mail a card to Russell and Lori.  Wednesday is their 20th wedding anniversary. Where does the time go?  

After that it's about 1300 so where to go for lunch?  Carson Valley Inn of course.  Then time to pick up the truck.  Another servicing done.  

We came back to camp and just enjoyed the afternoon.  Thought i'd get a little tan on my legs but the sun was too intense..so sat in the shade near the trailer and read my kindle and Ken watched a movie on his little dvd player.  

He bar b qued some chicken thighs for dinner and then it was time to call it a night.  

This morning (Tuesday) is a slow morning, because we only have to go 70 miles or so back home.  Going to be a really warm one.  We slept with the windows open all night and didn't turn the heater on this am.  

Better go home and check the plants, gotta feeling they'll be very thirsty.  
Cousins! 1970..Left to riight...Maryann..me..Susan (it's her 62nd Birthday today)
my sisters Wendy and Linda..




1 comment:

  1. Love the 1970's photo. The dresses are certainly a sign of the times. You could send some of that sun here to me, I'm craving it!

    ReplyDelete