About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Monday, October 24, 2016

They say good things take time!

Well today was a really good day!  I was going to finish the porch painting, but I went to ACE Hardware in Yerington to get the paint and they were all out!  So I might see if they have it in Winnemucca tomorrow or it could come in tomorrow afternoon in Yerington.  So that kind of shot down my plans for the day.  

Which meant we could see about getting curtains hung, tin top for the cabinet and some finishing touches for the Bunkhouse!  Well, we are in love!  It turned out just like I saw in my mind.  I'll let the pics speak for themselves...





I have more but they're not coming up yet..so I'll post later..I know you're thinking..what else is there to see..I don't know..but I will post later..hahah..


Lantern on the right is one our friends Al and Irene gave us
before they left for FL..

Next to get the loft area done..and then...hmmmmm...

To Winnemucca tomorrow...Minden and Reno on Wednesday..Thursday and Friday home..Saturday Carson City for Nevada Day..wow how time flies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment