About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Got some shiplap and tin up in the RUDB!

Got going this morning after a restless night for me.  I hate it when that happens!  Ken sprayed some weed killer in the yard, as it looks like our friendly dandelions are coming back.  They took over last year, looked pretty and then they died..Our sprayer from Northern Tool shipped today, so I know he'll be happy to get that!  

Ken got the tin and shiplap up today in the RUDB! Well, he got it up on the wall as you enter the bathroom, I'm in love with it!  The pictures don't do it justice as the bathroom is small and the pics look overpowering to me..but it looks awesome!  Tomorrow he's planning on grouting the one wall next too the tin and we'll see how it looks!  He hates grouting, so one wall at a time!  

We've been talking about what to do with the ceiling, so right now we're thinking we're going with the same wood we put up in the hallway.  We thought about the ceiling that's in the other parts of the house, but really doesn't work for me..and Ken agrees!  

So here's a few pics of today's work....







Above the tile area of the bathroom, I'm thinking we've decided to go with tin..

No comments:

Post a Comment