About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Projects around the house...

We got up fairly early today after a good nights sleep last night..Coffee, computing etc..and on with our day!  I decided to paint the cement in the front of my tuff shed..it's been bugging me as the people who painted the shed before we did obviously didn't care and dripped a couple of different colors of paint all over the cement at the entry door.  So I decided to use the red barn paint to give it a fresh look...

Before painting....


After...don't think it's really that bright..

I like the contrast...

Ken worked on the fencing and it sure looks good!  It will hide a lot of stuff once he's done and he's going to put about 1/2 a fence on the other side of the garage that will help hide the stuff even more..(so we won't have to look at it from our side!)..He does such an awesome job!  


Ken's project today..only two small sections left...


Tomorrow i'll head into Yerington and see what plants they have so I can put another flower pot ( I have several that Russell and family have given me over the years for Mother's Day) on the other side of the cement I painted...

Decided this was a good day for pizza for dinner...so there's Ken's below before I put on the final cheese...he has oysters, bell pepper, mushrooms and olives...not quite like the old days with the salami or pepperoni, but it still looks good..I'm having  mushrooms, bell pepper and green onion...homemade whole wheat dough..yummy ...and a nice salad to go along too!...

Ken's pizza!
All in all a great day at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment