About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Got my first ticket since 1982..darn!

Coming home from Gardnerville, Nv yesterday saw a Nevada Highway Patrol coming from the other way...well, I was going to fast...speed limit is 55 and I was closer to 70...of course so is everyone else but...he got me...was really nice and only gave me ticket for 5 over which was nice..but looks like it's still going to cost me $138.00...oh well..guess Nevada has to make their money somehow since we don't have state income tax..hate to think what 70 would have cost me!  

Woke up today to a chilly and somewhat rainy morning..we got ready and headed for Lowe's in Fernley..our home away from home.  Ken bought 59 boards for the fencing project..we needed 72 but that's all the good ones that were there..lunch at Louies..(chinese) but today it wasn't very good so we probably will not go back..they are definitely not consistent!  

We came home and Ken worked on his project and I got the fifth wheel ready to go to Bryan's house this weekend.  

A beautiful sunrise yesterday!

Ken's project...looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment