About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Friday, September 9, 2016

Work on the Bunkhouse and bed frame

Ken got started early today on the bunkhouse and it's looking so good! Between the wood, insulation and electrical I can hardly stand it (the waiting)...!

I made some spaghetti sauce from Cheryl's tomatoes that she brought when they came, so we'll see tomorrow how it turned out.  Tonight we're having her squash with some mushrooms and onions on shish kabob.  

I painted the bed frame we bought about 6 months at the antique fair in Fallon..I love it!  The frame reminded me of the bed that was on my Grandma's sleeping porch in Arkansas.  I am a happy camper!  Saturday we're going to the fair again in Fallon..hoping for some bargains!  


How the bunkhouse looked at the end of the day Wednesday...


Looking at the back wall and side...
end of the day Thursday! 

Coming down the side wall...

Footboard being painted...

The bed frame before..

Showing the difference between before and after...

bed rails painted..

Headboard and rails..done!!
Bryan went through his trail cam pics yesterday and this one popped up...scary...
August 15th ,  2135 hours..this one is only about 40 feet from
the house..up by the canal..







This picture popped up on Facebook from four years ago before Don and Dana moved in and Ken and I were there housesitting for a bit..Love the orbs..

No comments:

Post a Comment