About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Thursday, September 15, 2016

A little more work on the bunkhouse..headed to Sand Mountain tomorrow...

Well, the end of the week is here..shocking how fast time goes!  So...Tuesday we were home and working around the house..Ken worked on the bunkhouse getting more plywood and insulation up..yesterday he worked on the wiring!  Love how it's coming together.  

The wall and around the front window...done!

Outside switch and wiring to go over the door ..

Wiring in conduit over the door..

Insulation on the left hand side looking out..

Need a light outside..all ready for it!  

Yesterday (Wed) I ran to Carson City to get the oil filter, which I got.  then I did some shopping, thinking I could get some Christmas shopping done, but not so much.  Ran into a deal on baby onesies so I picked up a couple so I could make Miss Lucy a couple..saw it on Pinterest..(hooked on the site)..
This one's for Bryan..this is the one I sent

Next to be done on the new machine...

Got home almost 1700..whew..

This morning, I thought i'd work on Lucy's shirt, got the onesie cut and then my sewing machine wouldn't sew :(  It's over 20 years old, (way over) so it's now wonder after the work it's done the last few weeks that it's done!  So next week or so, i'll get another.  This one I paid under $100.00 for and I know they're cheaper than that now..I don't need / want fancy just straight stitch and zig zag..So I ended up hand stitching Lucy's shirt, turned out ok..so I mailed it to her this afternoon! Can't wait to see if it fits!  

Today Ken worked on getting the quads loaded up and the Money Pit ready to go for tomorrow.. We'll be back on Sunday.  Looks like perfect weather for Sand Mountain! 

Saw on Facebook, our friend Clif started his trip from Crossville, TN and tonight is in Clarksville, Arkansas...my town!  He said he was getting more rain than he'd gotten all of summer in TN!  

Diane and Jesse are heading to TN next Tuesday afternoon to attend the Titans vs Raiders game the following Sunday..they're gonna have a wonderful time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment