About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Days are flying by...I am in CA for the week..and Ken's in Winnemucca..

I really hate it when I don't blog for a few days..because I forget what we did!  Honestly that's why I like blogging as much as I can daily, because this mind forgets easily what we did...After getting the bedroom mostly set up, we finished what we were doing the next day by putting up a few more pictures.  I am really happy with the way it turned out! 

We have been talking about what's next as far as the living room goes...I've sent for a few pieces of paneling that looks like old wood, which is what I wanted for the living room.  Because of the lack of studs and good walls to adhere too, we're thinking some kind of paneling with glue would probably be best but we'll see..can't wait to get the samples.  We have to find a woodstove and get that in, but it will all come together with time.  We feel pretty darn good with the progress we've made so far..

May 18th..got up early and got ready to head for CA and Winnemucca.. Russell and Lori are headed for Cancun for 5 days so I will be staying at their house for the week watching the kids.  We had a nice lunch at the Chinese place in town and then I went my way and Ken went his.  He's going out to get a few things from the containers in Winnemucca.  I left at about 1205 and got to Cheryl's to pick up Adam at 1505...just about exactly 3 hours! Love the drive!  Got Adam and headed to Ninny's to drop him off and then over to Garcias to meet Russell and family for a goodbye dinner..yummy!  

Ken made it safely to Winnemucca and said it was hailing and storming!  Here in Antelope it was warm and sunny.  Up tomorrow to Jacob's last indoor soccer game and then they have a bday party in Roseville tomorrow..We should have a good week!  Russell and Lori will have an even better one i'm thinking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment