About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Another couple days in Yerington...

Thursday, we spent the day unloading the trailer and I went through some of the containers to see what treasures lurked there that i forgot about...Ken did his stuff outside so we got most everything unloaded but the mattress. 

Friday, Ken worked on the floor in the guest room and got it all laid!  Beautiful!  I worked around the house and then did a little taping off in the kitchen, thinking I'm going to try and paint on Sunday or Monday.  End of the week we'll head back to CA for Mother's Day.  

I'll post pics later Sat.  We are heading to Reno this am to get the trim for the room and i'm hoping to get some paint for our room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment