About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Saturday in Winnemucca...

Ken and me getting our "walk on" at Lake Ouachita State Park, Arkansas!

Lake Ouachita State Park...beautiful!

A farm along the way
Our camping spot at Lake  Ouachita

Ken at Lake Ouachita Stae Park, Arkansas 

Ken locking the door for the last time at Don and Dana's house in TN
When I was in town yesterday I went to the post office and picked up the sim card that Arkansas Parks sent to us..I lost my camera there in October when we were on our way home.  After all this time never expected to get any part of it back.  Last week a ranger called Ken and said a couple had found the camera, but it was smashed but the sim card was good.  They put it in the mail (certified) and I picked it up.  Turns out there were like 600 pictures on it but only 46 were new and not duplicates on my computer, but so glad to have them!! 

I went to the local gas station and did 2 loads of laundry.  Hopefully soon we don't have to do that unless we're on vacation somewhere!  Ken went to town to see if he could get parts for the little 5th wheels wheel bearings...he did come home with some, but it looks like the cabover on its little trailer will be going to Yerington. That's ok.  The other will be there soon.  Laid back afternoon for me, as I ordered "The Hero of the Storm" print I have wanted for a long time, but didn't have a wall to put it on...:)

Some veggie burgers and zuchini fries for dinner...yumm..tomorrow i'll go to the containers and see what I want to take to Yerington on Monday.  Monday, we'll go to Fernley and hopefully transfer money, take a ride to Yerington for a walk through or a look at, the house...Tuesday, sign papers and wait for it to close!  



No comments:

Post a Comment