About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

A day spent in Reno and Carson City!

Got the call yesterday that the Patriot was done, so new we had to be in Carson City this am and then Direct TV was coming between 1200 and 1600 today.  Got up early and had breakfast near Carson City.  Picked up the Patriot, they replaced the transaxle again and we were on our way.  Ken headed home to meet up with the satellite people and I decided to try and find a bed for the guest room and a FEW other things..

I felt like Dana must have felt buying things for the new house. Yes, we have stuff (Lord knows we do)...but I felt like getting some new stuff!  So spent the day at Sam's, RC Willey, (where I did buy a bed and we will pick it up Sat)..Ross, TJ Maxx Home goods (but I just looked and walked out)..and Walmart (where I did spend a BIT of money)...but I like everything I bought and it will all be good!  So about 1620 I called Ken and told him I was on my way home!  Even if I wanted to buy more, my little Patriot wouldn't hold anymore :)

Ken came home and satellite was installed, and he worked on the burn area, which we want to get rid of...as it's right out front and ugly..so maybe tomorrow we can get started on the trim of the house!  Both of us are so happy we made this move!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment