About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Getting things done! Champagne Saturday and Sunday oh oh...lol.

Thursday we headed for Carson for me and a GI appointment.Then to Costco for a few things that ended up being more than we planned LOL. 

We had to pick us Ken's new pills in Gardnerville so we had another linner there. That's what happens when you live over 50 miles away from the nearest town of any consequence. Honestly we wouldn't have it any other way. 😁

We had a short Happy Hour with Karen. Her store is doing well in town! We are happy for that. 

Friday and Saturday we were home. Ken mailed a check in town, but that's it. We did our own thing and then last night met up for a nice fire outside. The bunkhouse, I kind of cheated and figured since I had to change sheets etc..might as well get started on Christmas LOL. Bedspreads and curtains are now set for Christmas. I know, I just can't help myself!! 



We did have Champagne yesterday as I was cooking in the outdoor kitchen. My bad influence talked me into a glass of champagne! LOL.

Breakfast yesterday...

B


Our new tire cover πŸ’— still a little wrinkled..


Couldn't get the Arkansas game but did see the Kansas vs Texas game and it was good! Later we had a fire outside!

Sunday morning the clocks went back, I was awake but let Ken sleep until 0600 of the new time. Later we came to the outdoor kitchen to make breakfast. Champagne of course was included. It's 1500 now but feels like it should be much later. Daylight savings time! YUK!

Some don't believe, but we do, there's a huge orb..Bryan said
no smoke..and my daddy's pitch fork there πŸ’™πŸ’™ I know my
daddy being Arkansas born and raised would be so happy
Bryan and Cheryl are there! 

Adam and his sweetie, Erin..πŸ’–πŸ’–

bought this material to make curtains for the outdoor kitchen !
\\
A new bedspread for the Mansion..was time..LOL 

Time to clean out crap I don't need!!

Ready to hit the road!





Cleaned the pantry too in the outdoor kitchen as it was
a mess! 


It's about 1500 and we'll get ready to call it a day. It's getting cooler in the kitchen and the winds are up. Ken just started a fire! Happy Hour with my guy!!πŸ˜‹πŸ·πŸΊπŸΉ


15 comments:

  1. I love your new tire cover! Keep the Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are sure busy people. It’s the best way to be!
    I really like your outdoor kitchen, every gals dream.
    Great patriotic tire cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! Every time I'm out in the kitchen I'm amazed at how well it turned out! My favorite place to be :)

      Delete
  3. Above from Linda a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bedspread for the mansion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy folks. Cleaning always has its own rewards. Breakfast looked wonderful.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct about cleaning. I was able to get rid of a lot of stuff that I don't need in the Mansion.

      Delete
  6. I think you should incorporate Champaign Friday into your schedule as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your decorating skills are awesome!!! Me too on the cleaning out. It surprises me just how little I really need. By the way, someone needs to keep the champagne people in business!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOu're too sweet Nancy. I'm doing a good job with keeping champagne people in business LOL.

      Delete
  8. What a pretty new bedspread and the material for the Christmas curtains for the outdoor kitchen is really cute. Interesting about the orb at the campfire and no smoke sometimes you just need to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Deb! And yes we do believe! :)

    ReplyDelete