About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Jacob and Allissa, Shawn's here, Adam heads home

Warning! Cute couple overload! 

Allissa (Grandson Jacob's Sweetie) texted me this morning that she and Jacob had pictures taken and she wanted me to see them before she put them on Facebook.  Isn't that the sweetest thing. Well, this grandma teared up so I have to share them with you! I'm trying to post a video that Allissa sent me (the tears that flowed on that one) but it's not cooperating yet..













💕
Over 4 years of togetherness! 💗


Jacob, our Sailor to be next Tuesday.  He's always been our charmer
with that smile :) 💙  We sure are going to miss him, but so proud of him
for joining the United States Navy! 💗

                This video is set to a song that Jacob sings to Allissa :) 
Our brother in law Shawn got here yesterday around 1100 so he and Ken hung out. Yesterday afternoon the two of them headed over to the gun range for a few hours and shot who knows how many rounds! 

Adam took himself on a couple of hour quad ride out on BLM land. 
Adam's ready for a quad ride! 

Later in the afternoon Ken made a fire out back so we had our Happy Hour. Later in the evening Karen, Lynsie and Carlos came  over to visit and meet Shawn and see Adam. 
Adam by the fire

Shawn looking at the stars..

Ken bar b qued some chicken and I made sides. It was a delicious meal. 

This morning, Wednesday we were up around 0600 visiting with our blogging friends and having coffee.  Adam left here about 0900 to head home. We are so glad he came for a few days. :)  Safe travels sweetie! 
Adam getting ready to go! He's set with his new Yakima

Ken and Shawn headed out to the BLM for a long ride, coming home through town. Then they loaded up in the Dodge to take another ride to the top of the mountain.  I stayed home making a meat loaf and some banana bread. Finally got the Jayco bed made from when we had company.  Doesn't seem like I have much energy in the afternoons lately :(  Still have head cold/sinus issues.  Better but not perfect! 
The Dodge at the top of the mountain!

Well, have a good evening it's nearing Happy Hour!! 

10 comments:

  1. Those two are just too cute.
    Im sorry you aren't feeling up
    To your normal self. Sending you healthy vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are truly a cute couple! So sweet.
    Hope you are feeling 100% soon. Take care. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of a very cute couple. How fun! I hope you are feeling better soon. That stuff is the pits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures of Jacob and his Sweetie. I can see why you're so proud. I have a son that is a Navy veteran. Proud of both their commitments to our great country. I brought 1000 rounds of 9mm and my AR-9 pistol hoping to get some practice out here. Better wait till I'm back in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely wait until you're back in AZ! hah. Thank you I love those pictures, thinking I'll be printing a bunch as I can't pick my favorite! Sure can't be anything but PROUD of all who serve and have served!

      Delete
  5. I hope you feel better soon.
    I think those two are adorable. Very sweet of her to send them to you first.
    Enjoy happy hour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb I'm getting there! It was so sweet of her, just the kind of person she is! I told Ken if he dumps her (which he won't) I think I'll keep her and disown him LOL...just kidding (well, kind of ).

      Delete