About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Quadding and Car Show.. UPDATED with Pics!

WE left to go quadding about 0900. Nice thing you just pull out of our driveway and at the end of the road is BLM land, so nice and close.  Yesterday we had 3 quads and 4 kids so they had to take turns on the atvs..Russell is going to give us his and we'll take him the CJ5 jeep we've been storing for him.  Hopefully later this summer we'll do the exchange.  I think his may need some work, but it's a nice quad.  

After a couple of hours of good riding we came back home, kids got showered and Seth drove us to Yerington and the yearly car show.  More cars than last year I'm sure.  We headed into Dini's for a delicious lunch.  Home after that. It was hot!  
Aaron and Seth waiting to leave...


Adam talking with Seth


Aaron and Mason

Aaron


Adam

Seth

Mason and Adam..Adam hasn't ridden his quad in probably
5 years..he was happy1

Seth and Aaron talking






Yerington Car Show




From left..Adam, Aaron, Seth and Papa..







The boys loved this VW Thing with a trailer..

My Favorite!
Ping Pong tournament happened in the garage for a while.. Mason was the champ! Now we need Jacob here and let those two play.  I'm thinking Mason's going to give Jacob a run for the championship! 
Seth and Aaron

Adam

Papa talking with Mason

Adam and Seth

Papa relaxing

Brother on Brother...Mason wins!

Mason and Aaron

Ken moved the Jayco over for easy loading.  Started the frig and I put what I could inside.  The frig items will wait for this morning.  

Adam and Seth rode bikes to the mountain and came back filthy and hot! Oh to be young again!  

Best get going, load the frig, get the  kids up and we're all having breakfast at Dini's so i can get on the road.  Ken will head to Markleeville where we'll spend a few days camping with Seth and Mason.  

I may not be blogging the next few days as I can't remember if we have service there or not.  

Pics will have to wait, as i"ve got to get going!  Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dads out there, my own three sons included along with my hubby!  

And of course to the best dad ever in Heaven...mine! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun quad ride. They always look like fun! Have fun on your camping trip. Hope Ken had a great Father's Day.
    This day is tough when we no longer have our Dad's. I'd give anything to hug him again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying that about Ken..and looks like Bill had a nice one also..What I wouldn't give to have my dad back..it's still tough and it's been 27 years this December..hard to believe

      Delete