About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Happy Birthday to my baby sister!

Sunday, December 4th...Happy Birthday Linda (or Ninny as she is most commonly called)..she's the youngest of all of us at 58 I believe..how time flies..I remember her being born in Germany.  There were stairs and they wheeled my mom out..we all got to see the baby and mom, and then my mom told daddy.."Gosh I want a cigarette" .haha..Linda was born with a full head of black hair!  They had to cut her hair ten days later for a passport pic..she is just pretty special all the way around! 


Sunday afternoon we watched the Raiders win!  Dusty and Jesse were at the game so I'm sure a good time was had by all! 
4 years ago! 

Jesse, Dusty and Chelsea's brother

Think they're excited?


Yesterday home all day..got some more wrapping done..just waiting on a few things in the mail and we'll be all done..or at least have to be all done!  I'm hoping to get a little baking done next week..just doesn't seem like Christmas if I don't bake something to give away.  

Yesterday was 26 years since we lost Daddy..hard to believe it's been that long, as it's still so clear in our minds..miss him so..


Bryan and Cheryl's house..looks inviting 

Bryan got his Christmas lights up...

This was Daddy's pitchfork..Bryan has it now..


Ken was talking with Don the other day and he mentioned he had gotten a Dash Cam..so we ordered one for Ken.  Sounds like it'll be a nice thing to have!




No comments:

Post a Comment