About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Hard to believe a week has gone by!!

Well, I decided it's time to post the events of the last week..Not that there's much..but I forget easily..haha...I am almost out of time for this month so pictures will have to wait...

Saturday we got up and drove to Eric's for Mason's 9th birthday party..We took the cabover so we spent the night there..it was a really nice time.Sunday am got up and I made some pancakes for everyone..Mason always asks me to make pancakes so I love doing it!  Then we headed for Grandma's house and the Super Bowl.  

We spent the night there and got up early Monday thinking we were going to grab the cabover and head for Winnemucca and an Rv park there as we had our dr appt on Tuesday.  But we decided to come home to Yerington, drop the trailer here and then get up Tuesday and head for Winnemucca...which is what we did.  Got there by 1000, stopped by Big R and then to our appt.  We both had good news other than weight gain (which we knew)..so off to our favorite Mexican Restaurant and then back to Yerington.  

Wednesday, Ken woke up sick, cold cough etc..not so bad to keep him down though, but that hit on Thursday..Friday am he's still not good, I'm taking the vitamin C hoping not to get it!!  

Still no washer, am really getting upset at the guy not calling..so Thursday made a trip to the laundromat..uhhhhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment