About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Friday, January 17, 2014

It's Friday!! Ken's doing an awesome job on the livingroom!








Woke up to a cold, clear morning...kinda the way they've been for a couple of months now.  No rain in the forecast but badly needed!  

After our morning routine, coffee, computer, catching up on other people's blogs, exercise, showers,  breakfast and Ken making a fire in the woodstove (whew I'm tired just writing that!)....Ken got started on more sheetrock and panelling..at about 1600 hours this afternoon it looks awesome!  

I probably should have waited till the sun was down more, but I was so excited that I couldn't wait!  Loving the way it's turning out and love the look!  

Tomorrow morning I will head to Reno to meet Eric and Chris and get the boys from them for the weekend.  A trip to Winco is definitely necessary!  Looking forward to a great weekend and by the time I get home there should be more panelling up! whooohooo!! 

** To see a bigger picture, click on the picture itself...especially the last pic!***

Ken and his handy work!

Love it!

Hard to tell, but we are almost at the woodstove...so glad we went with
the gray bricks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment