About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Just a quick update...

Not alot going on this week...except tonight (December 18th)  Ken is in CA and I am here in NV...seems kind of funny as we are always together.  Today his mom turned 86 so he made the trip over and will spend the night in Cool, Ca as our cabover is there at Eric's house.  

I painted the living room ceiling today and cleaned house.  Figured I better do the ceiling as he wants to get started on the new panelling and I didn't want to get paint n the new panelling..it looks clean and fresh, which is always nice.

The weather has been really cold and they are expecting snow tonight..nice to be warm and cozy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment