About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's Thursday already!!!!

I honestly can't believe how time flies and we aren't even doing anything!  We went out for a bit on Tuesday in the Dodge just for fun..drove up into the BLM land that we can reach easily from our house and Ken just played for a bit...he then bar b qued some chicken and a early night was had by all.  

Wednesday, got up and out of here by 0800 and headed for Carson City to drop off the Patriot for its 5 year checkup..it passed..so we had a nice lunch at Chili's and then Ken went his way and Adam and I did a little shopping and looking in Carson City.  I was looking for a light quilt for our bed, as I love the cowboy one I bought, but it's so heavy I needed something lighter for the summer months..guess where I found the one I liked?!  Walmart!!  It was $25.00 so I even splurged and bought the 2 shams for $6.00 a piece..so we'll see today what it looks like..

Left CC and stopped at the park for a bit so Adam could play a little basketball, came home, dinner and bed...Now we're up this am and going to do some housecleaning..before basketball time in town.  

No comments:

Post a Comment