About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines day in Winemucca

February 13th..Got up not feeling good again, so I went to town, picked up a few groceries and some generic cough syrup, nyquil etc so I could sleep.  Came back and made some home made pizza which was delicious.  I did get the flatbed on Craigslist along with the Chevy.  Got some pictures posted too.  

February 14th..Valentines Day!...Had a nice day, nothing too much. I did go to the gas station and did a load or two of laundry.  We have had several calls on both the flatbed and the Chevy.  So we have decided to head for CA to get the pink on the Chevy and hopefully on Sat Ken can take the flatbed to Plymouth, CA where a guy really wants it..There is someone from Brown's Valley who is anxious too..

February 15th...Set the alarm to get up so we could get a fairly early start on getting to Sac.  Ken has set it up with the guy in Plymouth to get the flatbed there tomorrow afternoon.  Jesse, the guy in Browns Valley, called Ken and said he would come down tonight to KC's and pick it up..I have to admit I feel sorry for him because he really really wants it..Ken will head back to Winnemucca on Monday, as we have a guy from Reno coming to look at the Chevy..There is someone from Silver Springs who wants to look at it along with a guy from Idaho..so hopefully it'll be gone next week.  

We decided to stay at Days Inn, as I am still not up to par.  Hopefully by Monday I will be because I told Russell I would watch the boys for them.  Then hopefully the weather will cooperate and I can go back to Winnemucca on Tuesday.  

We do want to get the little fifth wheel and park it in Reno so we can look at some properties in Silver Springs and surrounding areas.  I haven't given up on Silver Springs (via catalina) but then again, I am not holding my breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment