About Me

The mountains are calling and I must go...Got the t shirt in Georgia one year and this is our calling! We'll see y'all down the road!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Once again time flies!

November 4th..Don and Dana's house Carmichael, CA...

I can't believe we left Boomtown on the 2nd and went to Eric's house in Cool.  Got there and had a great evening with the kids and gkids!  I made spaghetti, salad and french bread for dinner..good stuff!  Then on Saturday morning, we got up and I made pancakes and sausage for breakfast...Mason swears "You make the best pancakes ever!" ...so how do I not make breakfast when he says that...oh and on top of that I like making breakfast for the kids!  Made some egg sandwiches too...yummy!  

We left there and went by to visit Grandma and then we came to Don's house and spent the night...the dogs are adorable and we're glad to be here!  

November 4th...we got up and got the day going (finally) and went to visit Russell and family...that was great and then we headed to Penryn and had a late lunch.  Veggie burgers for me and cheeseburger for Ken...love that place. 

Came back to Don's and I decided to stay and visit with the animals and Ken went to his mom's and watched a football game.  Good evening here and we will get up in the am and have breakfast, and Ken's going to Eric's to work on moving the camper and I will wander a bit and then pick up Jacob and Aaron.  We are going shopping for Miss Mia's birthday and drop off her gift. And just enjoy a little time together!  

Hopefully Tuesday we'll see Adam and family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment